Use of Blacklist Coffee Roasters’ website is governed by the terms and agreement set forth below. Please read them carefully. Your use of the website indicates acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Blacklist Coffee Roasters reserves the right to make changes to this website and the terms and conditions at any time without any prior notice. Blacklist Coffee Roasters is a service provider to the website and is also referred to as ‘us’, ‘Blacklist Coffee Roasters’, ‘vendor’ and ‘we’. The Customer is the individual or organisation who is using the website and it’s services, and is also referred to as ‘you’ and ‘customers’.
• Item availability and prices are subject to change without notice.
• We cannot guarantee availability on any items.
General Policy / Disclaimers
• As there maybe misprints or omissions due to human errors, we reserve the right to make changes and corrections in prices, products and specifications without notice.
• Information as well as pictures contained throughout this website are only to be used as a point of reference. It may not reflect the exact final product.
• All goods remain property of Blacklist Coffee Roasters until payment has been received in full. Until title passes, Blacklist Coffee Roasters can retain, repossess and/or resell all goods.
• Blacklist Coffee Roasters reserves the right to withdraw any products or specials listed on its website and to update prices and stock availability according to the market condition without notice.
• We reserve the right to refuse sales for any reasons.
• All product images on our website are for display purposes only.
• These Terms and Conditions of Sales are subject to change without notice.
• All prices quoted on the website are inclusive of GST where applicable, but not including freight and handling charges.
• Please be aware that our online prices are strictly for online purchases only.
• All prices are subject to change without notice. By placing the order, the customer has agreed to pay the prices quoted at the time of purchase.
• If an item undergoes a price increase, we reserved the right to cancel your order or give you the option to pay the difference.
Next Day Delivery Policy
• Our coffee is roasted to order on a weekly cycle and we only keep a small amount of spare stock on hand.
• Any online orders that are received and fully paid by 1pm on a weekday will be filled with available stock in hand and will either be couriered for next business day delivery or will be set aside for pickup at our warehouse, depending on the customer’s choices at checkout. If part or all of an order cannot be filled with available stock, a back-order notice will be issued by email and the back-order will be included in the next roast cycle.
Delivery – General
• The customer is responsible for all delivery charges
• Shipping charges are non-refundable.
• We cannot deliver to PO boxes.
• The customer is responsible to be available for delivery and to sign and accept the goods, redelivery attempts will be charged to customer if delivery address is unattended.
• The customer is solely responsible for ensure that accurate shipping information is provided when making an order for delivery. Please contact us ASAP if you find that the provided shipping information is incorrect or requires a change. Changing shipping information on the website does not update existing orders as they have already been processed.
• Orders will not be processed until full payment has been received.
• All payments must be made through the online shop.
Promotional codes for Online Shop
• From time to time, we may issue temporary promotional codes at our discretion.
• These promotional codes need to be entered by the customer into the appropriate field at checkout and applied in order to be in effect.
• If the customer fails to enter the promotional codes and completes checkout, the sale is final and we are not obliged to honour the promotion.
Returns and Refunds
• Returns and refunds are not available for coffee beans and sales are final.